Founded in1790, the church occupies
a fine Federal-style building completed in 1809. We are
an active church well-distributed in terms of age and
background. We have strong programs in Christian Education
and Music, and a fine pipe organ. The church has been
Open and Affirming since 1992.
At the corner of Main Street and US Rte. 7 facing
the Town Green.