||The Church is blessed
with a beautifully preserved historic building.
Built in 1846, it is listed among the National
Register of Historic Places in Addison County.
The congregation is led by Pastor Gary O'Gorman.
Gail Wood serves as music director, and leads the
Ecumenical Choir along with members of St.
Genevieve's Catholic Church.
The Church enjoys a close relationship with the
community of Shoreham. Congregational highlights
include weekly coffee hours, an active Women's
Fellowship, and engaging Bible studies. Community
activities include Church Suppers and Luncheons, a
Strawberry Festival, an annual Lobster Dinner, a
Legislative Breakfast, a Jamaican Hymn Sing, and
participation in the town-wide Shoreham Festival.
The Church is actively involved in a variety of
local and national missions. Each summer, the Church
sponsors a weekly Bible Camp at the church. The
Church also provides space for a private Pre-School.
The historic clock is owned by the town of
Shoreham, while the bell that it strikes belongs to
the church. Parishioner Ed James is responsible for
its winding and care.